The Pro-Systems team joined an impressive crowd of industry representatives at the Huddle Park Golf Course in Johannesburg this week to see JBL’s new VTX A12 in action. Local distributor, Wild and Marr, are currently able to distribute the new JBL VTX A12 to customers in Southern Africa.
JBL VTX A12 is a complete tour sound solution for mid- to large-size touring applications and high-end fixed installations. VTX A12 was designed from scratch to address the unique challenges of rental companies, FOH engineers and tour sound production crews. Next-generation JBL transducer technology and a high-frequency waveguide design deliver unmatched performance, sensitivity and coverage. A patented JBL rigging mechanism and redesigned suspension system streamline deployment and setup. And refinements to the physical design maximise reliability and versatility while minimising size and dramatically reducing weight. VTX A12 isn’t just a superior line array—it’s a completely new way to approach tour sound.
- New and improved JBL transducers for the best output per weight
- Innovative HF section integrates the phasing plug and waveguide for high sensitivity and linearity even at high output levels
- Redesigned Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) for reduced horn edge diffraction, improved LF sensitivity, lower distortion, and 90-degree coverage down to 250 Hz
- Next Generation LF section, including industry-defining Differential Drive woofers, with a dual magnet, dual voice-coil design for an extended linear excursion
- Best-in-class rigging for streamlined, rapid deployment
- Full-face grill for superior weatherization and refined aesthetics
- New transport cart and frame for simplified transport and setup
- Optimizations throughout the design for space efficiency and reduced weight while simultaneously improving performance
- Full integration with JBL system control and prediction software
- Lightweight design
For more information, visit http://jblpro.com